A 2nd floor holiday apartment situated near the beach and Newquay town centre.
Our facilities and services are outlined below to enable all visitors to make an informed decision as to whether we meet your particular access needs.
To ensure the safety of all guests, the accommodation is only suitable for guests with mobility impairment / visual / hearing impairment who are accompanied.
- Click here for information regarding nearest shops, contact numbers and other facilities.
- E-mail and telephone contact for further information can be obtained from the website.
- Public transport is via an excellent bus service; the closest bus is a short minute walk. There are many local shops for food supplies including a large Sainsbury’s (which is 10 minute walk away and has ample parking)
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- The apartment has its own parking bay located in the basement of the apartment building. The secured parking bay can be accessed via security codes and a parking key fob which is available inside the property. Loading and unloading outside the basement parking is discouraged. More detailed information on arrival and car parking facilities will be provided in the booking confirmation.
- Main access to the apartment is through a door from the basement parking. The width of the door is 820mm. There is a step to the door approximate height of 150mm (6”). To get to the second floor apartment, use the lift which is located a few metres from the parking.
This is directly through the front door of the apartment.; width of door 760mm.
- All rooms and access areas internally are at the same level, with no steps or thresholds.
- Width of all internal doors is 760 mm. (2’ 6”)
- Flooring in the bedrooms is low pile carpet; all other areas are laminate wood and tiles for the bathroom
- Electric Lighting is provided including floor standing lamps and table lamps.
- Seating is provided in the form of a 3 seater and a two armchairs + dining chairs and high stools.
- There are two bedrooms which open out onto a hallway.
- Both bedrooms have space for transferring from a wheelchair.
Bathroom including toilet & basin
- Both bathrooms have an electric shower with glass shower screen.
Photographs on the website will help further with information regarding access.
- If you require assistance at any time, the house keeper’s telephone number is provided when you book.
- In the event of fire, evacuation procedures are provided in the information folder; please read these as soon as possible.
- A Fire Blanket and Fire Extinguisher can be found in the kitchen.
- There is network coverage for mobile telephones, particularly to the front and rear of the property and on the patio areas.
- When out walking, remember that there may be NO network coverage.
- The nearest public w.c. and telephone can be found at Sainsburys.
Important telephone numbers
- The Information Folder at the property gives telephone numbers for doctors, dentists and other services that may be required during your stay.
- A telephone directory can also be found in a draw in the kitchen.
For the benefit of all our guests, this is a non smoking apartment